The fifth edition of the Digital Travel APAC is considered the biggest event designed to help you increase the profits from your online business and also the meeting place for e-commerce, digital marketing and customer experience Leaders in APAC’s travel industry.
Hosting 80+ of the most influential speakers in the industry, spanning from Airlines, Hospitality, OTAs/Metasearch Platforms, Tourism Boards and more, Digital Travel APAC 2020 offers an unbeatable immersive experience through their curated learning, exhibition, and interactive formats.
You get to create, build, and nurture meaningful relationships with the pioneers of latest solutions, technologies and future-facing strategies across eCommerce, Omnichannel Marketing, Alternative Payments, Mobile, AI/Data Analytics and Customer Segmentation.
Digital Travel APAC 2020 will take place on 20-22 April at Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore.
Don’t miss the biggest event in the travel industry in 2020 | DMC
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Perfecting Personalisation
- Data-driven Personalisation
- How to” digital marketing and eCommerce roundtables
- Shark Tank- Identifying “The Next Best Thing” in travel tech
Why You Should Attend:
- You’ll benefit from inspiring keynotes, over 30 hours of intimate discussion groups, disruptive strategies, peer to peer conversations, and connections with the top minds.
- Network with over 700+ digital travel leaders exclusively in one place at one time.
- You’ll learn from over 80+ speakers representing the best from the fastest growing and largest travel brands, innovative start-ups, and online disruptors.
- You’ll hear from Founders, CEO’s, VPs and more – those that are in the trenches, doing the work.
- Travel Executives:
- Conference Only: USD$999
- Conference and Focus Day: USD$1,299
- OTAs & Meta searches:
- Conference Only: USD$1,499
- Conference and Focus Day: USD$1,799
- Solution Providers:
- Conference Only: USD$2,599
Follow up on Digital Travel APAC 2020 HERE OR discover more Digital Marketing events, conferences & events in the Japan & Asia during 2019 & 2020 HERE