Discover MarTech 2020 will take place from 21 to 23 April 2020.
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- What marketing might look like in a post-coronavirus world: What can you be doing to prepare? How will you adapt and thrive when the dust settles?
- Four archetypes of marketing technologists and a look at their roles and responsibilities
- The current state of marketing technology and operations careers, featuring insights from the latest chiefmartec.com/MarTech Today Career Survey
- A state-of-the-art Martech stack: What does it look like? How does it work?
- How you can manage change and uncertainty in marketing — in a changing and uncertain world
Why You Should Attend:
- The all-new program will kick off with exclusive keynote presentations from MarTech program chair Scott Brinker and Real Story Group’s Tony Byrne.
- Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to continue your learning initiatives, engage with solution providers, and connect with the MarTech community.
- At Discover MarTech, you’ll be in a good virtual company – learning alongside senior-level marketers from organizations.
- Make your marketing more successful with the very best in tech & ops, data & analytics and marketing & leadership.
Discover MarTech 2020 is an online event.