With over 1000 attendees, 3 conference streams, and more than 60 exhibitors, there is going to be enough content at this event to make your head spin. Before you book your stay in New York, make sure you review the offerings at each of the three separate conference tracks; Digital Marketing Technologies, Social, Influencer, & Mobile Marketing, and AI, VR, eCommerce, & Personalization. While there will certainly be topics relevant to your company at all three, it would be wise to block out your time prior to attending. To catch a glimpse of 2016’s conference in London.
In a new world of technology and start-ups merging boundaries between marketing to person vs. machine, #DMWF Expo North America will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to address your future challenges in Digital Marketing with sessions exploring:
• Successfully forming an interactive digital content marketing strategy to increase engagement
• Understand how VR and 360 are transforming the marketing and communication industries
• Understanding the way AI is going to revolutionise and impact on the way brands interact with customers
• Marketing to Generation Z and exploring short-lived content
• The future of social media; live streaming and online chat
• E-Commerce initiatives to build future growth
• Building authentic influencer relationships with brand ambassadors
• Effective data-driven marketing automation using personalisation and targeting
The agenda includes world-class case-study led content, interactive debates and opportunities for networking.
For more information or registration please click here
|Organization||DMWF Expo North America | 29-30 November, New York|