E-commerce Berlin Expo 2020 is considered one of the most B2B Expo & Conferences that will present the e-commerce sector, dedicated to solutions for e-merchants, from digital marketing to logistics.
E-commerce Berlin Expo 2020 is a one-day event that offers visitors a rich and relevant program with the complete range of products and services essential to drive online retail performance.
E-commerce Berlin EXPO 2020 is organized by the E-commerce Capitals company, the organizer of e-commerce events such as E-commerce Poland Trade Fair, the biggest E-commerce venue in Poland. The company is based in both, Berlin and Poznan.
E-commerce Berlin Expo 2020 will take place on the 13th of February at STATION-Berlin.
The biggest pure-play e-commerce event [ E-commerce Berlin Expo]
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Blockchain for E-Commerce
- Voice Search
- Social commerce
- Amazon Advertising
- Distributed commerce
- The Omnichannel Expectation
- Customer engagement
- Brand meets performance marketing
- Machine Learning strategy
- Data Science
- Product strategy
- Marketing Data
- Search Bots
- conversion optimization
- B2B Marketing
Why You Should Attend:
- The visitors will have the opportunity to participate in presentations covering the current e-commerce trends.
- Leading industry experts will give their talks and share their expertise on as many as four stages.
- E-commerce Berlin Expo 2020 provides business opportunities for the entire e-commerce ecosystem: from merchants to platforms, hosting providers, logistics providers, payment processors and other online solution businesses.
- Meet the best industry leaders, speakers, brands, and companies.
- Learn from a great set of valuable sessions, exhibitions, workshops, and presentations.
E-commerce Berlin Expo & Conference 2019 is a free event for all attendees.