Field Service 2019 Event in California, USA is considered to be one of the most insightful and informative Customer Success, Service & Support conferences that gather a huge number of industry’s leaders from all over the world. It is a very valuable Conference For Leaders In Customer Success, Service & Support.
Field Service 2019 Event is a great digital marketing conference that is presented and held by Worldwide Business Research (WBR), as one of its great series of e-commerce, retail, affiliate marketing, B2B marketing, B2C marketing, growth marketing, digital marketing, marketing strategy, and social media conferences that held regularly in many regions and countries from all over the world.
Worldwide Business Research (WBR) is considered to be one of the largest digital marketing and e-commerce events, which introduce valuable packages of insightful conferences, best speakers, informative sessions, and industry’s leaders worldwide.
Field Service 2019 Event is a four-day conference, where cross-industry service, support, and customer success leaders come together to build world-class service and support operations.
This great event will take place from April 23 – 26, 2019, at JW Marriott Palm Desert Resort & Spa, CA, the USA.
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Transforming Your Service Business Model From Selling A Product To Selling An Outcome.
- Taking The Necessary Steps Today To Leverage AI & Machine Learning Tomorrow.
- Changing The Paradigm Of Customer Service.
- Driving Customer Outcomes As A Part Of A Customer-Centric Business.
- Building A Culture Of Great Customer Experience With AT&T’s CODE Program.
- Transforming From A Product Company To A Customer Experience Company.
Why Should Attend?!
- See into the future of Field Service
- Demo The Tech That is Driving Service Innovation
- Return to the Office Inspired and Armed with Immediate Action Items
- Divide and Conquer Sessions Tracks for Maximum Learning
- Collaborate On-Site for Total Strategic Alignment
- Equip Your Team With Strategies for 2019 and Beyond
- Save over 50% Per Person to Attend
- Leveraging IoT, Big Data, and AI to Provide Better Service and Customer Business Outcomes
- Managing the Technician Shortage with Better Technology & Recruitment / Engagement / Contractor Management Programs
- Increasing Service Revenue by Understanding What the Customer Wants and Building New Service Offerings to Match That
- Silver Package A 3 Day Conference Pass (April 23 – 25, 2019) – $2,999.
- Silver Package B 3 Day Conference Pass (April 24 – 26, 2019) – $2,999.
- Gold Package 4 Day Conference Pass (April 23 – 26, 2019) – $3,599.
- Gold Package 3 Day Conference Pass (April 23 – 25, 2019) – $3,749.