Influencer Marketing Show 2020 will take place on the 10th of September in New York, USA.
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- The agenda will be split into two tracks, which will look at various themes to enable brands to walk away with a plan of action to implement successful influencer marketing engagement that will work for them.
- The themes covered will include, authenticity, best-practice strategy, changing consumer behavior, and the world of creative and measurable influencer marketing campaigns.
Why You Should Attend:
- During two full days of insightful discussions, the speakers will uncover the tools, methods, and strategies used by leading brands to evaluate community, celebrity, micro and macro-influencers reach and create meaningful relationships with the right influencers for your product or brand.
- You will come away with a list of mistakes to avoid, an understanding of how metrics and data must be used to spend your budget wisely, and an action plan you can put into action as soon as you’re back in the office.
- You will also get to meet influencers in person who could have just the audience for your brand.
- You can meet with a vast range of agencies and brands operating within the influencer space on their dedicated exhibition zone located on the mezzanine level.
- Tech Provider or SaaS Platform:$1,395