Marketing Analytics & Data Science Conference 2019 is one of the most insightful, and informative marketing analytics, data management, and data analysis events that held across the USA. The event has a broad base of followers around the world.
KNect365 produces and presents Marketing Analytics & Data Science Conference 2019, one of the largest marketing analytics, data science, and digital marketing events’ organizers around the world. It also introduces a great series of conference, events, summits that are focusing on all digital marketing top-rated topics.
Marketing Analytics & Data Science Conference 2019 is a three-day event. Empowering attendees with practical applications to achieve better bottom line results in a data-driven future. This big marketing analytics and data science will take place from 8 – 10 of April 2019 at Hyatt Centric Fisherman’s Wharf, San Francisco, CA.
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Building the team, the culture and the infrastructure
- When Machine Learning & Marketing Converge
- Driving Revenue & Customer Value with Data
- Marketing Attribution & Measurement
- Data, Privacy & Governance
- Trends, Tools & Techniques
Why You Should Attend?
- Collaborative Workshops – These 90-Minute interactive immersive learning sessions designed for executives and practitioners who want to immediately put the information presented at the conference into practice. In these sessions, attendees will join forces with their peers to brainstorm solutions and learn strategies to navigate the cross-industry challenges that abound in the Marketing Analytics & Data Science space.
- Case Studies – Real-world business cases demonstrating how industry leaders are successfully creating and implementing best-in-class approaches to optimize data to strategically achieve business goals
- Roundtable Discussions – These informal idea exchange sessions provide a great outlet for you to network, discuss hot topics, trends or challenges with your conference peers. Discover what others are doing with data and the role it plays within their organization.
Who Can Attend?
- Data Science
- Research & Development
- Consumer Insights
- Marketing Intelligence
- Two Day Pass – Start from $1,845
- Three Day Pass – Start from $2,445