MarketingProfs B2B Forum 2020 is the best B2B conference in the world, where leaders, innovators, and people who make things happen to gather to learn about the latest in B2B marketing and share the secrets to success.
MarketingProfs B2B Forum 2020 is on Forbes list of top 13 marketing conferences to check out in 2020. Build a solid foundation by kicking off your #mpb2b experience with a full-day workshop that is taught by experienced subject matter experts and feature hands-on exercises and takeaways to help make what you learn stick.
With approximately 1,000 attendees from leading marketers to help determine the biggest challenges that B2B marketers face today– what’s new, what’s hot, and what’s really important when building sustainable marketing programs.
MarketingProfs B2B Forum 2020 will take on 03 – 06 Nov 2020 place at San Francisco Marriott Marquis, San Francisco, USA.
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Content Strategy & SEO
- Demand Generation
- Email Marketing
- Everybody Writes
- Practical Analytics
- Strategy & Planning
- Sales & Marketing Alignment
Why You Should Attend:
- MarketingProfs B2B Forum’s entire program is focused on the unique challenges and opportunities that B2B marketers face.
- At B2B Marketing Forum will present sessions designed to help fulfill your need for better content curation, innovative demandgen campaigns, or creating a winning marketing strategy.
- At B2B Marketing Forum attendees have the chance to meet, network, and get advice from hundreds of B2B marketers, from companies like Adobe, Deloitte, Duke Energy, Google, IBM, SAP, Vanguard, and more.
- You also have the chance to speak with and get demos from leading technology providers.
- From lunch-and-learns to speed networking, introverts and extroverts alike will be able to create connections that they can turn to for advice for years to come.
- All-Access (VIP): $2,195* $600 off the rack rate
- Conference Only: $1,395* $600 off the rack rate
- Workshop Only: $1,095
Follow up on MarketingProfs B2B Forum 2020 HERE OR discover more Digital Marketing events, conferences & events in the Japan & Asia during 2019 & 2020 HERE