MeasureCamp Moscow Conference 2019 is considered to be one of Yard big events; Yard is one of the biggest digital marketing events’ organizers around the world, which presents a great suite of events that focus on different important topics, such as digital marketing, Publishing, Content Marketing, web analytics, data analysis, search engine optimization (SEO), search marketing, search engine marketing (SEM), and social media in several countries and cities around the world.
MeasureCamp Moscow Conference 2019 is also considered to be one of the largest web analytics events that focus on a great variety of top digital marketing topics, such as Publishing, Content Marketing, web analytics, data analysis, search engine optimization (SEO), search marketing, search engine marketing (SEM), and digital analytics.
Some of MeasureCamp Conference’s Attendees
MeasureCamp Moscow Conference 2019 is a one-day event that will take place on Saturday 06 April 2019 at Yandex ul. L’va Tolstogo, 16, Moscow, Russia.
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Digital Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Search Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Web analytics
- Data analysis
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Search marketing
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
Why should attend?!
- MeasureCamp is an unconference, the schedule is created on the day and speakers are fellow attendees.
- Everyone is encouraged to discuss and participate in sessions, even to lead sessions themselves.
- Have the ability to focus on what You find most interesting and useful.
- MeasureCamp Brussels is designed to encourage discussions & exchange of ideas.
- It provides an alternative to the traditional one-way conferences through a more collaborative social framework for knowledge sharing.
- It also provides participants with the ultimate opportunity to learn, develop and network with peers, consultants and vendors.
Who can Attend?!
- Senior marketers and branders
- Digital executives and professionals
- web & mobile strategists
- Designers and web project managers
- Business leaders
- Business developers
- Agency executives and their teams
- Anyone else who operates in the digital community will attend to learn and leverage digital, mobile, and social media marketing.
Tickets are free but limited.