Mobile World Congress 2020 is the largest and most important mobile event in the world that presents the different innovations to investors, engineers and scientists with the aim of offering the latest technological tools.
Mobile World Congress is annually gathering over 100,000 professional visitors in both Barcelona and Shanghai focusing on a different aspect of the present and future of mobile technology.
Through Mobile World Congress, you will explore the potential of Limitless Intelligent Connectivity as industry influencers share their experiences and vision for the future of innovation.
Mobile World Congress 2020 will take place on 24-27 Feb 2020 at Fira Gran Via, Av. Joan Carles I, 64, 08908 Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain.
The largest and most important mobile event in the world
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Connectivity: The 5G Era – Sponsored by Deloitte
- Customer Engagement
- Industry X – Sponsored by Citi
- Media & Entertainment
- Our Planet
- Security & Privacy
Why You Should Attend:
- A place where talents inspire each other, enabling ongoing interactions and experiences at the crossroads of technology.
- With over 109,000 key decision-makers expected to attend.
- at MWC Barcelona, it is very common for companies to showcase their latest innovation.
- Explore the potential of Limitless Intelligent Connectivity as industry influencers share their experiences and vision for the future of innovation.
- Exhibition Pass: €799
- Topic Pass: €1,699
- Silver Pass: €2,199
- Gold Pass: €2,699
- Platinum Pass: €4,999
Follow up Mobile World Congress 2020 HERE OR discover more Digital Marketing events, conferences & events in Spain and Europe during 2019 & 2020 HERE