One Squared Conference 2019 in Minneapolis is considered to be one of the most informative digital marketing and social media events that are gathering the best industry’s leaders from all over the USA to share their great experiences in the digital marketing, content marketing, email marketing, growth marketing, brand marketing, e-commerce, retail, affiliate marketing, and social media.
One Squared Conference 2019 is organized and presented by Leighton Interactive, as one of its great series of digital marketing, digital technology, social media, and social media marketing events that are held regularly across the USA. Leighton Interactive is also considered to be one of the leaders in organizing a great, helpful, and informative digital marketing and social media conferences around the world.
One Squared Conference 2019 is a one-day event that is considered a great opportunity for all marketers and workers in the digital marketing and social media industries worldwide, as it can help them Feed their Marketing Mind.
One Squared Conference 2019 will take place on April 25, 2019, at Aria Event Center, Minneapolis, the USA.
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Technology
- Social Media
- Brand Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Marketing Strategies
- Content Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
Why Should Attend?!
- One Squared is a Movement for Marketing Professionals Looking to Feed & Foster Both of Their Personal + Professional Sides.
- This isn’t a single day marketing event; it’s a 365-day conversation around growing yourself and growing your business.
- This isn’t just a marketing seminar. Submerge yourself in the inspiration and fearlessness you need to grow.
- Lead better, listen better, learn better, and get better.
- Find likeminded people to connect with. You might even find a new watering hole or two.
- It’s an opportunity to grow your business and network by surrounding yourself with the top creative, strategic, and business professionals in Minnesota.
- It’s a chance to grow your expertise in marketing, branding, and content by learning from Nationally recognized authors and experts.
- It’s an investment that will help you grow yourself personally so you can become a better employee, manager, co-worker, and human.
- General Admission Pass:
-Early Bird Pricing – $145
-Standard Pricing – $195
-Late Pricing – $245
- Vip Experience Pass:
-Early Bird Pricing – $245
-Standard Pricing – $295
-Late Pricing – $345