#PerfMatters Conference 2019 in California, the USA is becoming one the attractive web performance, digital marketing, and web development events that are hosted in many regions across the USA.
Additionally, #PerfMatters Conference 2019 is considered to be the web performance conference with talks by internationally renowned performance developers. this great event’s focus is on front-end web performance.
#PerfMatters Conference 2019 is a two-day event That brings a great package of the best industry’s leaders, speakers, experts, and peers in all fields of the Digital marketing, in addition, a set of effective and valuable sessions, workshops, case studies, researches, talks, and presentations.
#PerfMatters Conference 2019 will take place from 2 & 3 of April 2019 at Redwood City, California, the USA.
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- A billion phones and even more people
- How Privilege Defines Performance
- Fantastic Frontend Performance Tricks and Why We Do Them
- The intersection of accessibility and performance
- Happy Browser, Happy User!
- Runtime Scheduling on the Web
- Profiling the Profiler
- Resource loading, prioritization, HTTP/2 – oh my!
- Level up your web tools with web assembly
- Performance Benefits of Variable Fonts
- Empowering a Performance Culture
- Refactoring for Progressive Web Apps
- Crash Course in CrUX
- Panel: Building a Performance Culture
- Taking the Guesswork out of Performance Budgets
- Measuring User-Perceived Performance to Prioritize Product Work
Why Should Attend?!
- Explore the latest in the Digital Marketing & Social media industry.
- Learn from senior-level marketers and top executives from world-leading e-commerce players, retailers and innovative publishers.
- Network with a huge community of marketers come from different countries around the world.
- Benefit from the introduced sessions, workshops, and talks & presentations.
- Promote your latest products and services.
- Reinforce your existing business relationship.
- Accelerate the buying process by answering questions face to face.
- Consolidate your position in the industry and reinforce customer loyalty.
Some of the Conference’s Sponsors
- Conference (Only):
Blind Bird – $329
Very Early Bird – $379
Early Bird – $429
Missed the worm Ticket – $479
Regular Ticket – $549
- Conference & Hackathon:
Blind Bird – $369
Very Early Bird – $419
Early Bird – $469
Missed the worm Ticket – $528
Regular Ticket – $598
Last minute Ticket – $648
- Conference & Workshop:
Blind Bird – $578
Very Early Bird – $708
Early Bird – $808
Missed the worm Ticket – $908
Regular Ticket – $1098
Last minute Ticket – $1,168