ProcureCon Canada 2019 in Toronto is considered to be Canada’s Only Peer-Led Sourcing Conference, as it is one of the biggest Procurement events that are held in Canada.
ProcureCon Canada 2019 is also considered to be the only interactive, peer-led conference for senior procurement practitioners. It is introduced by Worldwide Business Research (WBR), as one of its great series of e-commerce, retail, affiliate marketing, B2B marketing, B2C marketing, growth marketing, digital marketing, marketing strategy, and social media conferences that held regularly in many regions and countries from all over the world.
Worldwide Business Research (WBR) is considered to be one of the largest digital marketing and e-commerce events, which introduce valuable packages of insightful conferences, best speakers, informative sessions, and industry’s leaders worldwide.
ProcureCon Canada 2019 is a two-day event, which will take place from 09 – 10 April 2019, at Intercontinental Toronto Centre, Toronto, Canada.
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Making The Culture Shift – Updates on Selling Sustainable Cost Transformation.
- Managing Compliance for Global Procurement.
- Creating Meaningful and Effective Stakeholder Relationships.
- Implementation of a Robust Category Management Strategy.
- Surface Transportation Logistics: Exerting Influence.
- When Outsourcing Makes Sense.
- Best-In-Class Procurement Benchmarking.
- 5G’s Impact on Procurement.
- Latest and Greatest Procurement Technologies.
- The Ultimate Balancing Act: Supplier Rationalization and Optimization.
- Managing A Global Supplier Network.
- Advancing Global Supply Chain Sustainability and Digitization.
Why Should Attend?!
- Interactive Workshops designed to IMPROVE your relationships with various stakeholders.
- Get INSPIRED at Peer-Led Interactive Sessions to create organization-wide transformational change.
- See the GLOBAL IMPACT OF POLICY and how it relates to larger compliance trends.
- It is the conference destination for senior procurement practitioners from some of the most exciting companies doing great work in Canada.
Who can Attend?!
- Strategic Corporate Procurement, Purchasing or Sourcing
- Indirect Strategic Procurement, Materials Management, Services or Sourcing
- Supply Chain Management
from these industries:
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
- Professional Business & Support Services
- Utilities & Telecom
- Media & Hospitality
- CPG, Pharma and F&B manufacturing
- Construction & Contracting
- Government (Federal & State Level)
- Healthcare & Non-Profits
- Other Manufacturers
- Procurement Practitioners Two Day Pass (April 09-10, 2019) – $1,799
- Solution Providers Two Day Pass (April 09-10, 2019) – $2,999