Savant eCommerce Amsterdam 2019 is considered to be one of the effective e-commerce and retail events, which are hosted and presented by Savant Events Ltd that introduces a great Series of Digital Marketing, Social Media, e-Commerce, Conversions, and Retail conferences in many countries around the world.
Otherwise, Savant eCommerce Amsterdam 2019 is considered to be the 4th edition of Savant eCommerce Amsterdam, which is A unique event where top-level speakers and industry leading executives to discuss the latest trends, network and build meaningful relationships.
Savant eCommerce Amsterdam 2019 is a two-day event, where all attendees will explore innovation from all angles, both within the organization and in the customer’s experience.
Savant eCommerce Amsterdam 2019 will take place from 2nd-3rd of April 2019 at Wicked Grounds, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- A connected ‘phygital’ experience
- Far-Eastern Inspiration on CX
- Shifting approaches to brand equity & data-based marketing
- A re-evaluation of the profitability of eCommerce
- Data-driven and customer-centric digital transformation
- The AI-first business model
- Sustainability in a digital commerce era
- The role of voice in retail
- Predictions for an AI and Voice-Interface Future
- Data-driven Decision Making
- Fostering a Digital Culture & Transformation
- Breaking the Barriers Between Digital & Physical
- Platforms & Omnitailer-Driven Marketplaces
- Customer Experience along the Customer Journey
- Building Relationships and Stimulating Customer Retention
Why Should Attend?!
- Exclusive Conferences for Senior Executives from Advanced Pure Players & Omnichannel Retailers in Europe.
- Spending two days exploring innovation from all angles, both within the organization and in the customer’s experience.
- Learn from thought-provoking sessions on the role of brand equity in the digital era and how the profitability of eCommerce is shifting.
- Discover what inspiration there is to innovate in the customer’ digital commerce experience with cases from the Far-East and the USA.
- It will be two days of inspirational and informative content, relaxed networking and engaged knowledge exchange sessions with some of the digital thought leaders in the region!
- This event is a unique event with top-level speakers where industry-leading executives discuss the latest trends, network and build meaningful relationships.
Conference in Numbers:
- 90+ Leading omnichannel & pureplay retailers & brands
- 12+ Hours packed content
- 11+ Hours of Networking – including dedicated networking sessions, design thinking formats, and an evening drinks reception
- Attending 170+ Senior eCommerce Professionals
- 30+ Industry Leading Speakers & Panellists
- Full 2 Day Delegate Pass (Non-Retailers Only) – €2,599.00
- Full 2 Day Delegate Pass (Retailers Only) – €699.00