Search Leeds Conference 2018 is one of Branded3 series of digital marketing & social media events. It’s considered to be the largest search marketing event in the North of England. No sales pitches – just actionable advice.
This event is the third edition of SearchLeeds digital marketing events, which gathering and introducing great packages of speakers, sessions, researches, workshops, analytics, and the latest in the digital industry.
Search Leeds conference 2018 is a one-day event, which brought together the brightest and the best of the search for a day of actionable SEO advice and industry-leading content, in addition to offering a unique experience for delegates to see speakers from the city’s leading agencies.
The conference takes place on 14 June 2018 at First Direct Arena, Leeds, the UK.
Search Leeds conference 2018 Speakers:
The conference offers a unique experience for delegates to see speakers from the city’s leading agencies including:
- Search Laboratory
- Journey Further
Search Leeds Conference 2018 Main Topics:
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
- User Experience
Benefits of Attending Search Leeds Conference 2018:
- Learn the latest in the digital marketing & social media industry.
- Meet the best digital marketing & social media industry’s leaders and speakers.
- Network with several types of marketers from different countries around the worldwide.
- listen from speakers of the city’s leading agencies including Search Laboratory, Stickyeyes, Epiphany, Journey Further, and of course Edit.
- SearchLeeds covers everything from technical SEO and analytics to PR, content marketing, paid media and more.
- The conference is free to attend.
Search Leeds Conference 2018 in Numbers:
- One Day
- 36 speakers
- 15 sponsors
- 1500+ of the search industry’s brightest and the best of the search for a day of actionable SEO advice and market leading content.
Free to Attend
Follow up the Search Leeds conference 2018 updates here OR discover more Digital Marketing events, conferences & webinars in the UK during 2018 here.