Shop.Org Conference 2018 in Las Vega is one of National Retail Federation‘s series of digital marketing & Retail events around the world.
The conference brings a valuable package of sessions, workshops, and talks, that focus on innovation in technology and world-changing ideas in retail.
Shop.org has partnered with Fast Company, the world’s leading progressive business media brand, to bring a set of sessions that focus on innovation in technology and world-changing ideas in retail.
Shop.Org Conference 2018 is a 3-day event, that takes place from 12 – 14 of September 2018 in Las Vegas, USA. It should be referred to that Serena Williams will be the Featured Speaker of the conference.
Shop.Org Conference 2018 Speakers:
Some of the conference’s speakers
Shop.Org Conference 2018 Main Topics:
- Strategic Planning
- User Experience
- Operations and Data Analytics
- ways to effectively drive revenue and ROI growth
Who Should Attend?!
Big retail brands will be the main attendees, such as:
- Cole Haan
Why You Should Attend?!
- Learn how to enhance your business in today’s digitally competitive environment.
- Get inspired by innovative ideas and the latest technologies.
- Experience an unmatched opportunity to connect with industry disruptors.
- Gathering the best and brightest in the retail industry.
- bringing a set of sessions that focus on innovation in technology and world-changing ideas in retail.
- Retail Individual Passes – $975
- Retail Team 5-10 Passes – $775
- Retail Team 11+ Passes – $675
- International Retail Team Passes – $975
Follow up the Shop.Org Conference 2018 updates here OR discover more Digital Marketing events, conferences & webinars in the U.S here.