Social Media Camp 2019 Conference in Victoria is considered to be the 10th Annual Event in the Social Media Camp’s series of digital marketing, social media, and social media marketing conferences that are organized in many countries and cities around the world, especially Canada.
Social Media Camp 2019 Conference is becoming one of the biggest social media events that attract a great number of industry’s leaders, best speakers, and top-rated marketers every year. It is also considered to be Canada’s Largest Social Media Conference.
Social Media Camp 2019 Conference is a two-day event that will cover social media marketing – communications, sales, crowdsourcing, e-learning, digital marketing, content marketing, e-mail marketing, inbound marketing, and more.
Social Media Camp 2019 Conference will take place from April 25th and 26th, 2019 in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Social media marketing
- Digital marketing
- Content marketing
- E-mail marketing
- Inbound marketing
Why Should Attend?!
- Opportunities for entrepreneurs, small business owners, and marketing managers to make money selling goods and services on social media are better than they’ve ever been.
- Learn the best social moneymaking techniques from world experts and leverage your online connections.
- Get actionable tips from more than 40 of the world’s foremost professionals specializing in building community with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn, Messenger bots, live video, content marketing, and more.
- Social good is any action that provides a measurable benefit.
- More than just a Twitter campaign and hashtag raising money for a cause – although there’s nothing wrong with that.
- This stream is about using social media to bring positive change to the community – from increasing awareness or inspiring action for a cause to crowdfunding for a social project and promoting philanthropic work.
Who can Attend?!
- Senior marketers and branders
- Digital executives and professionals
- web & mobile strategists
- Designers and web project managers
- Business leaders
- Business developers
- Agency executives and their teams
- Anyone else who operates in the digital community will attend to learn and leverage digital, mobile, and social media marketing.
Some of the Conference’s Sponsors
- Exclusive Vip Lunch – $69.00
- General Admission – $599.00