As its annual celebration, Social Media Day is launching its annual event this year in Halifax – Canada. Social Media Day Halifax 2018 is a one-day conference that is planned to coincide with Social Media Day events worldwide.
The conference will take place on 22 June 2018 at Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
Who should attend the conference:
- Business owners
- Professionals working in social media roles
- Anyone who wants and needs to improve their social media communications and marketing
- Active users
- Sophisticated marketers
Benefits of attending Social Media Day Halifax 2018:
- Understand how posting on social media supports your business goals,
- Figure out how to get your posts seen by more potential customers,
- Learn strong posting tactics for Facebook / Instagram / Twitter,
- Start brand storytelling and video marketing,
- Get advertising on Facebook, finally!
- Build your stalled email list,
- Understand how to collaborate with your biggest supporters online,
- Embrace recent changes and trends in social media marketing, or
- Get inspired to develop a new strategy!
- You CAN expect to discover new ways to connect your social media marketing efforts to your business goals.
- You CAN learn effective tactics that make sense and get better results.
- You CAN walk away with inspiration that fuels your communications, your marketing, and your planning.
- You CAN become aware of important changes and trends on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter – things that are in your blind spot right now.
- You CAN talk to other professionals who are growing in the same direction as you.
Follow up the Social Media Day Halifax 2018 updates here OR discover more Digital Marketing events, conferences & webinars in Canada during 2018 here.