Social Media for Governance Summit 2019 is the only Summit in the Middle East focused on social media’s role for connected, caring & conscious governance. This summit will mark a new age of, governance with social media as Chief Communications Platform.
Social Media for Governance Summit 2019 will bring together policymakers, government bodies, public services, social media platforms and technology providers to brainstorm and learn best global practices in the effective use of social media for government bodies.
Social Media for Governance Summit Social Media for Governance Summit 2019 is provided by MarTech Vibe that is the Middle East’s only online publication focused on marketing technology. It is at the intersection of where the greatest marketing ideas of today meet the tech solutions of tomorrow.
Social Media for Governance Summit 2019 will take place on 18-19 November in Dusit Thani – Dubai, UAE.
The best social media event in UAE [Social Media for Governance Summit]
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Keynote Address
- Empowering governance and public services in the social age
- Transparency & Accountability: Fostering a closer relationship with the public
- Regulating fake news in the Digital Age
- Social Media Technologies – Social Media Listening & Monitoring
Why You Should Attend:
- Communicating with the public to disseminate safety information, keeping citizens informed before, during and after emergencies.
- learn the best global practices in the effective use of social media for government bodies.
- Network with other corporate practitioners to compare notes on best practices.
- Discover new social media tools that might help you do more with less.
Social Media for Governance Summit 2019 isn’t provided any information about the pricing.
Follow up the Social Media for Governance Summit 2019 HERE OR discover more Digital Marketing events, conferences & events in the UAE during 2019 & 2020 HERE