Social Media WA Summit 2019 in Australia is considered to be one of the Akolade series of digital marketing summits. This is an agency that produces best-practice events in the Government, Not for Profit, Health and Aged Care, Human Resources, Supply Chain Management, and Social Media Marketing sectors.
Social Media WA Summit 2019 is the place where you can hear about leading case studies exploring strategic planning for driven social media excellence, measuring ROI on social media activity and a look into the next wave of social media platforms. This summit brings together key social media experts to deliver case studies, insights and strategies to build audience trust and enhance consumer engagement.
It’s a three-day event that brings a great package of the best industry’s leaders, speakers, experts, and peers in all fields of the Digital marketing. This summit will take place from 20 – 22 of February 2019 at Novotel Perth Langley.
Social Media WA Summit 2019 Main Topics:
- Social Media
- Digital Strategy
- Corporate Communications
- Digital Content
- Media Communications
- Consumer Engagement
- Decision Making
Why Should Attend?!
Attend this summit and learn how to:
- Establish a strategic plan to align social media initiatives with your organizational goals.
- Effectively measure ROI on your social media activity to enhance audience engagement
- Realize the next wave of social media to sustain a strong public presence within the community
- Enhance audience engagement and create timely content with limited budget and resources
- Develop an effective social media narrative to ensure a targeted following
Who can Attend?!
- Senior marketers and branders
- Digital executives and professionals
- web & mobile strategists
- Designers and web project managers
- Business leaders
- Business developers
- Agency executives and their teams
- Anyone else who operates in the digital community will attend to learn and leverage digital, mobile, and social media marketing.
Some of the Conference’s Sponsors
- Conference Only – AUD $ 1,799.00
- Conference plus 1 Workshop – AUD $ 2,399.00
- Conference plus both Workshops – AUD $ 2,699.00
Solution Provider Rates:
- Conference Only – AUD $ 3,899.00