Social Media Week is one of the world’s premier conferences and industry news platforms for marketers.
Social Media Week 2020 brings together marketing, media, and technology professionals from more than 50 countries with a curiosity and passion for new ideas, innovations and emerging trends in social media.
HUMAN.X, SMW’s theme for 2020 will lead an important conversation focused on what it means to take a human-first and experience-driven approach to marketing.
HUMAN.X, will explore why businesses will need to take a human-first and experience-driven approach to digital marketing in 2020 and beyond.
Social Media Week 2020 will take place on June 17 – 18, 2020 at Santa Monica, CA.
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Content & New Formats
- Influencer Marketing & Creators
- Audience & Data
- Storytelling & Creativity
- Chat & Messaging
- Monetization & Commerce
- Paid Media Models
- Society & Culture
- Emerging Trends & Future Tech
Why You Should Attend:
- Social Media Week typically attracts around 1,500 attendees, more than 200 speakers and hosts more than 60 sessions.
- The event covers various topics surrounding social media use like driving conversations, paid media models, social content, future of publishing and more.
- Hear from the world’s leading experts who share insights, best practices, and emerging trends through talks, debates, and masterclasses.
- SMW will present the ideas, latest trends, insights, and inspiration to help people and businesses understand how to achieve more in a hyper-connected world.
- 30% to Feb 28: $944
- 20% to Mar 27: $1,079
- 10% to May 15: $1,214
- Walkup: $1,349
- 30% to Feb 28: $594
- 20% to Mar 27: $679
- 10% to May 15: $764
- Walkup: $849
- 30% to Feb 28: $384
- 20% to Mar 27: $439
- 10% to May 15: $494
- Walkup: $549
Follow up on Social Media Week 2020 HERE OR discover more Digital Marketing events, conferences & events in 2020 HERE