Social Media Week Austin (SMWATX) 2019 is considered to be one of Best Practice Media‘s series of digital marketing, data analytics, and social media events that held regularly around the world, such as the UK, Canada, and the USA.
Social Media Week (SMW) brings together marketing, media, and technology professionals from more than 50 countries with a curiosity and passion for new ideas, innovations and emerging trends in social media.
Social Media Week Austin (SMWATX) is a three-day event that designed to empower local brands and professionals with a deeper understanding of the strategies, tactics, and tools they need to advance themselves and their organizations in the ever-evolving fields of social media and digital marketing. It will take place from 20-22 of February 2019 at Robert B. Rowling Hall, The University of Texas at Austin McCombs School of Business.
Social Media Week Austin (SMWATX) 2019 Speakers:
Some of the conference’s speakers
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Technology
- Social Media
- Brand Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Marketing Strategies
- Content Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Video marketing
- Augmented Reality (AR)
- Virtual Reality (VR)
- Machine Learning
- Web Hosting
- Affiliate Marketing
Why Should Attend?!
- Join more than 100 speakers, who will take the stage to share ideas and actionable insights to advance your career and organization.
- Meet highly targeted marketers from all levels of the industry.
- Network within agencies and digital strategists.
- Promote your latest products and services.
- Reinforce your existing business relationship.
- Accelerate the buying process by answering questions face to face.
- Consolidate your position in the industry and reinforce customer loyalty.
- Raise your profile in the digital marketing industry and add value to your brands.
Who can Attend?!
- Senior marketers and branders
- Digital executives and professionals
- web & mobile strategists
- Designers and web project managers
- Business leaders
- Business developers
- Agency executives and their teams
- Anyone else who operates in the digital community will attend to learn and leverage digital, mobile, and social media marketing.
Who will Attend?!
Start from $275