The Brand Safety Summit 2020 will feature a mix of keynotes, panel discussions and fireside chats covering the most pressing brand safety issues.
Speaker lineup will feature experts on brand safety, advertising fraud, measurement, contextual advertising, consumer data protection and more. A new platform to meet the needs of the rapidly evolving advertising industry and brand safety community.
Businesses are rethinking ways to connect with customers and prospects, and they at The 614 Group have reimagined how they can continue to bring their audience of brand safety leaders together.
That’s why they’ve launched a series of Live Virtual Brand Safety Summits for 2020. The virtual version of each Summit will be collaborative and interactive, just like their in-person events.
The Brand Safety Summit 2020 will take place on 30 April 2020
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Advertising Measurement.
- Trust & Transparency in Online Advertising.
- Brand Suitability and Brand Safety.
- Consumer Data Protection and Regulations.
- Best Practices in Advertising Measurement.
- Automation, Programmatic and Brand Safety Best Practices.
- Mobile Advertising.
- Television, OTT, CTV and Video.
- The State of Advertising Technology and Artificial Intelligence.
- Original research results presented by the Trustworthy Accountability Group.
Why You Should Attend:
- The event has grown to be the place for digital leaders to exchange new ideas and share their best practices on the pressing topic of brand safety.
- More than 150 media executives will join The Brand Safety Summit –buyers, technologists, sellers–for a full day of informative, engaging conversations.
- Speaker lineup will feature experts on brand safety, advertising fraud, measurement, contextual advertising, consumer data protection and more.
Follow up on The Brand Safety Summit 2020 HERE OR discover more Digital Marketing events, conferences & events in 2020 HERE