The Digital Transformation Conference London 2019 gathers the leaders spearheading digital initiatives in their agencies to offer education, insights and case studies on what can be a confusing environment.
The conference will dive deeper than ever before into the world of digital business, going beyond the buzz-word of digital transformation and making real sense of transformation through business case studies, inspirational ideas and common challenges.
The conference will feature topics covering the people and culture aspect of transformation right down to the technologies and tools used and the application of methodologies, implementation and strategy.
The Digital Transformation Conference London 2019 will take place on 21 November 2019 at London, UK.
The UK’s biggest digital business innovation conference
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- The 2019 keynotes.
- People, culture & leadership.
- Digital workplace, tools & technologies.
- Customer experience & journey.
- Digital strategy & enablement.
- Product innovation.
- Digital & technology delivery.
Digital Transformation Conference
Why You Should Attend:
- The 2019 Conference will open with our esteemed keynote presentations & keynote panel session.
- CX is a top priority. Emerging tech, changes in consumer needs and effective use of data are now business-critical.
- Overall business strategies and models have changed due to the advent of digital technologies.
- Historically the event has attracted delegates from across Europe and even stretching to the EMEA and APAC regions.
Early Bird Ticket [Full-Access Pass]: £299
Follow up the Digital Transformation Conference 2019 HERE OR discover more Digital Marketing events, conferences & events in UK during 2019 & 2020 HERE