The Digital Transformation Conference 2019 is one of global event series that will be tackling the challenges of successful transformation head-on and will feature a diverse set of tracks and streams to cover the entire digital ecosystem.
Digital Transformation is reinventing agencies through the use of digital technology. The pace of change over the last five years has been hugely significant with businesses accelerating their digital capabilities at an astonishing rate.
With this rapid transformation comes the need to properly harness digital technologies and put them into effective use. The Digital Transformation Summit D.C. will gather leaders spearheading digital initiatives in their organizations to offer insights and case studies on what can be a confusing environment.
The Digital Transformation Conference Washington DC, USA 2019 will take place on 24 October 2019 in Mandarin Oriental, Washington, D.C., USA.
The Digital Transformation Conference Washington DC 2019
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Digital transformation journey insights.
- Digital infrastructure: the core of transformation.
- The digital workplace.
- People, culture & leadership.
- Digital experience.
- The networking sessions.
Why You Should Attend:
- Digital Infrastructure is at the core of digital transformation, enabling seamless change to take place.
- The tools and technologies in the workplace have a huge impact on how an organization can transform.
- Internal digital transformation is a key success factor so we hear on the internal tools and tech that has an impact on those successes.
- The external beneficiary of an organization that is digitally mature is the customer, or in the case of government, the citizen.
- Early Bird Ticket [Full-Access Pass]: $199
- Full Access Pass – Government Employees Only [Free-Ticket]
- Follow up the Digital Transformation Conference 2019 HERE OR discover more Digital Marketing events, conferences & events in USA during 2019 & 2020 HERE