UX LIVE 2019 will take place on 11-13 November at ExCel London.
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- IDEO Wallet Exercise
- User Research for Designers
- Leading UX Research
- The end-to-end UX process for rapidly improving existing products
- Voice UX Design Workshop
- The truth of prioritization
- UX best practices for a Voice-first world
- Diversity – ISMS a Punjabi Mans Perspective
- Storytelling as a Strategic Tool
Why You Should Attend:
- UX Live offers multiple talk tracks, panel discussions and a full day of workshops.
- You can ‘create-your-own-agenda’ by attending the content that best serves your personal skill development.
- UX LIVE is renowned for having the highest speaker caliber of all UX training conferences
- The LIVE stage will feature panel discussions throughout the day too, so you can discuss a range of pressing industry topics directly with our speakers.
- Standard 1-day: Research Day Access: £397.50
- Standard 1-day: Design Day Access: £397.50
- Standard 2-day: Research Day & Design Day Access: £747.50
- Standard 2-day: Research Day + Workshop Day Access: £772.50
- Standard 2-day: Design Day + Workshop Day Access: £772.50
- Standard 3-day: Research + Design + Workshop Day Access : £1,122.50