WordCamp Raleigh Conference 2019 in Raleigh, the USA is considered to be one of the most informative, insightful, and helpful WordPress events that are hosted in many regions across the USA and attracting a huge number of industry’s leaders from all over the world.
WordCamp Raleigh Conference 2019 is a must-attend content marketing event that is hosted and powered by WordPress, as one of its great series of publishing, content marketing, search marketing, search engine optimization, digital marketing, social media marketing, and search engine marketing conferences.
It should be mentioned that WordPress is considered to be one of the largest content marketing and publishing events’ organizers, who introduce a great package of insightful, effective, helpful, and informative events in many countries around the world.
WordCamp Raleigh Conference 2019 is a two-day event that will take place from Saturday 6th April – Sunday 7th April 2019 at North Carolina State University Centennial Campus.
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Gutenberg/WordPress 5.0
- REST API
- Plugin and Theme development
- Mental health for developers
- Scaling WordPress
- Working as a part of a team (GitHub, communication, etc)
- How Small Businesses can leverage WordPress (Twenty Seventeen Theme?)
- How to take your offline business online
- Selling WordPress products
- Selling digital products with WordPress
- Site Maintenance
- Intro to Actions and Filters
- How to vet a WordPress developer
- Site Maintenance
- Why your theme shouldn’t try to do everything
- Getting Good Support
- How to Contribute in non-code ways to WordPress
Why You should Attend?
- Discover the latest in the content creation industry.
- Meet the best industry’s bloggers, developers, business owners, entrepreneurs and WP enthusiasts in one place.
- Network with a great community.
- Learn from a great set of sessions, workshops, and presentations.
- Several funny things you can do there, such as entertain, visit popular places and make a good journey there.
- KidsCamp Ticket $20.00
- Attendee Ticket $35.00
- Individual Sponsorship Ticket $100.00