WordCamp Santa Clarita Conference 2019 in California, the USA is considered to be one of the most informative, insightful, and helpful WordPress events that are hosted in many regions across the USA and attracting a huge number of industry’s leaders from all over the world.
WordCamp Santa Clarita Conference 2019 is also considered to be a valuable and great opportunity for all people who are interested in WordPress, as it introduces the brightest influencers and creators in the WordPress space.
WordCamp Santa Clarita Conference 2019 is a two-day event, which brings a great package of the best industry’s leaders, speakers, experts, and peers in all fields of the Digital marketing, in addition, a set of effective and valuable sessions, workshops, case studies, researches, talks, and presentations.
WordCamp Santa Clarita Conference 2019 will take place from 5-6 of April 2019 at Dr. Dianne G. Van Hook University Center on the campus of College of the Canyons in Santa Clarita, California.
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Page Builder Magic
- Playing with Child Themes
- Discover How To Make More Time and Money with Proven Outsourcing
- WordPress: Freedom is a Feature
- Stop Guessing: Diagnosing & Fixing WordPress Performance Problems
- Rethinking Blogging for Businesses: How You Can Get Better Results & Save Time in The Process
- The command line is your friend: WP-CLI, the shell and what they can do for you
- How to Grow Your Freelance Career or Agency
- Drip, Drip, Drip to Convert Website Leads to Sales
- Project Management for Developers
- SEO Side of WordPress Website Migrations
- How to make more money with a WooCommerce store
- Using the Gutenberg editor in new and surprising ways
- How to use a data-driven approach to optimize your eCommerce store for incredible results
Why should Attend?!
- the latest in the content creation industry.
- Meet the best industry’s bloggers, developers, business owners, entrepreneurs and WP enthusiasts in one place.
- Network with a great community.
- Learn from a great set of sessions, workshops, and presentations.
- Several funny things you can do there, such as entertain, visit popular places and make a good journey there.
- General Admission $40.00
- Micro-Sponsor $100.00
- Bronze Spur Sponsor $250.00