Klook Travel is looking for a Product Content Manager in Hong Kong, Hong Kong. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Head a cross-regional, multi-skilled team to strategize and generate multimedia contents for Klook’s diverse portfolio of international travel products from attractions to transportation and tours.
- Promote content information, aesthetics, media forms (videos, pictures, texts) to attract search engine traffic and improve sales conversion rates.
- Cooperate with marketing and localization teams worldwide to localize content for key markets.
- Create metrics and streamline merchant onboarding processes to shorten the lead time for new merchants to publishing products and localization, as well as content updates.
- Design and optimize manpower and budget for product content generation.
- Operate with our tech product team to improve the usability of booking processes on Klook’s mobile app, website, and other distribution channels.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in editing and content generation, preferably in travel, lifestyle e-commerce, travel media, social media, or content-focused tech startup in which at least 2 years at supervisory level.
- Effective experience in managing a large portfolio of multimedia contents and using content to drive quantifiable commercial results.
- Solid spoken and written English and Fluent Chinese is a plus.
- A passion to work in the small team and fast-paced environment.
- Highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required.
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from the different cultural background and in different time zones.
About Klook Travel:
Founded in 2014, Klook is one of the world’s leading travel activities and services booking platforms. Klook gives travelers a seamless way to discover and book popular attractions, tours, local transportation, best food and must-eats, and unique experiences around the world on its website and award-winning app (‘Best of 2015’ & ‘Best of 2017’ by Google Play and Apple App Store).