PIXELLION is looking for a Graphic Designer in Yangon, Myanmar. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop logos and other designs using software.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce the final design.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- At Least 1–2 years of graphic designing experience.
- Good time management and be goal-oriented.
- Good communication and personalities.
- Good common of English language.
- High motivation.
- Experience with graphic design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Good communication.
- Able to work in a team as well as independently.
- Overtime Payment, Only 5 working days per week.
- Lunch Provide 6 Months salary increment.
- Yearly Gold Awards.