3Q Digital is looking for an Art Director in New York, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design original concepts informed by research and data with a clear, concise design that is both visually interesting, on brand, and focused on performance marketing.
- Combine designs in a range of visual styles with a brand and aesthetic cues while pushing the creativity of the work and evolving style standards.
- Use new user experience and design fundamentals into brand development.
- Track best practices for quality user experience design from ideation, user flow and wireframes to final visual design and implementation.
- Head brainstorming sessions both internally and with a client.
- Give art direction, help train, mentor and inspire junior creative team members.
- Incorporate ideas and making revisions in response to the feedback and criticisms of clients and team members in a business-like, open-minded and collaborative manner.
- Support ownership for a project through final execution, including QA and reviewing and signing off on all revisions and production phases to ensure that selling message is clear.
- Design or interactive media related degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a visual designer producing for advertising and digital marketing.
- Outstanding portfolio showcasing branding, storytelling, video, web, banners, email, social, etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of HTML development and testing, CSS.
- Expert knowledge and enthusiasm for advertising, web technologies, emerging design trends and innovations.
- Deep knowledge of market research and marketing to develop marketing-driven solutions for our clients.
- Willingness to adapt to 3Q creative team’s communication and project management tools.
- Effective experience in a performance marketing agency a plus (not required).
- Proficient experience in mentoring junior team members, and providing art direction to production artists, vendors and freelancers.
- Proven track record in dealing with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AfterEffects).
- Strong skills in Sketch and Invision.
- Sound skills in Google Suite (Slides, Sheets, Docs).
- Wide knowledge of Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Solid verbal communication skills as a presenter and meeting facilitator in both individual and group settings, internally and with the client.
- Sound written communication skills developing decks and various communication vehicles with other stakeholders that address client’s strategy and tactical concerns.
- Ability to co-manage multiple clients, account teams, and varied projects, tight deadlines and high volume of work.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail.