CTI Digital is looking for a Back End Developer in Manchester, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate under the direction of a technical lead, and alongside other developers, to produce solutions in line with defined requirements.
- Assure the technical quality and consistency of developments that you produce, in terms of the key areas: security, maintainability, and performance.
- Solve challenging problems, using an extensive understanding of Drupal’s architecture, APIs and custom module development.
- Lead and mentor less-experienced developers, working effectively as a team.
- Constantly develop, to keep pace with new innovations and technologies.
- Solid PHP coding abilities and an understanding of the advantages of producing clean, maintainable code.
- Effective experience in developing Drupal websites.
- Familiarity with common security vulnerabilities and using Drupal’s APIs to prevent malicious attacks.
- Proficient experience of code-driven development (Drupal 7 features-based development workflow and Drupal 8 configuration management system).
- Expert knowledge of other modern PHP frameworks (e.g. Symfony, Laravel).
- Deep knowledge of Drush and Git workflows.
- Demonstarted understanding of automated testing.
- An active interest in contributing to the Drupal community.
- Meticulous – with high attention to detail.
- A sound communicator – to translate technical solutions to varied internal audiences.
- Well-organized – to manage tasks and time efficiently.