DxMinds Technologies is looking for a Backend Developer in California, USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the production infrastructure.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a related field.
- Deep knowledge of native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio.
- Demonstarted understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Effective experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha.”.
- Expert knowledge of functional programming.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.