Tivix is looking for a Backend Software Engineer in London, UK. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with internal team members and client stakeholders to deliver high-quality software products, features, and/or updates.
- Aid to define features and implementation specifications based on business requirements.
- Improve high-quality software for back-end systems and APIs.
- Deploy software to cloud infrastructure and supporting DevOps.
- Fix bugs, adding automated tests and improving usability.
- University degree in computer science or related engineering field.
- Minimum 1- years of experience with Python and Django (or Flask).
- Effective experience building out RESTful APIs for front-end clients to consume.
- Expert knowledge of modern front-end frameworks such as React, Polymer, Angular.
- Deep knowledge of modern DevOps tools such as Ansible, Docker, Terraform, Fabric, Kubernetes etc.
- Familiarity with a version control tool (we use git and GitHub).
- Proficient experience working in an agile development environment and using agile tools.
- A desire to be in a fast-moving consulting environment.
- Proven experience working at digital services firms or working with Django Rest Framework (DRF).
- Strong knowledge of a CSS preprocessor (LESS/Sass).
- You’ve built something cool on your own because you enjoy doing what you do.
- Open source contributions – see ours at https://github.com/Tivix.