M&C Saatchi Mobile is looking for a Business Development Manager in Bangalore, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate with local regional directors to define and implement new business strategies and tactics.
- Produce and close new profitable and sustainable business opportunities including active prospecting, networking and participation in RFPs.
- Assure that the client database is kept up to date and prospective clients are followed up with on a regular basis.
- Support the knowledge of the evolving mobile marketing industry.
- Determine and implement business development strategies and tactics to achieve targets.
- Work with the global marketing and business development teams on global and local marketing and branding efforts.
- Lead prospective client relationships.
- Represent the agency in the industry.
- Conduct administrative tasks related to marketing and new business processes.
- Degree-educated (preferable).
- Minimum 3 years of proven business development experience in the digital media space (essential).
- Effective experience in digital media agency space (preferable).
- Expert knowledge, passion and interest in staying on top of consumer and business trends.
- Excellent relationship building and client facing skills.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills including the ability to deliver strong presentation and pitches and build strong relationships internally and externally.
- Sound team player with the ability to leverage internal expertise and resources to deliver results.
- Commercial acumen and negotiations skills.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with excellent organizational skills.
- Highly numerate.