Meeting Point Hotels is looking for a Content & Communications Manager in Hurghada, Egypt. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Aid with creation, conception, and presentation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Translate the direction of strategy/planning and creative leads.
- Liaise and coordinate client service, production and strategy/planning teams ensuring that community strategy supports overall brand goals and objectives.
- Support and update LABRANDA hotel pages on Trip Advisor, Holiday Check, Zoover, and any other online feedback forum.
- Analytics- using Google Analytics, Hootsuite, hub spot and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics and generate insights to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Interact with local media and build a media database to increase hotel exposure and incremental revenue.
- Coordinate media events, reviews and press conferences.
- Help in hotel photoshoots and filming according to brand standards.
- Draft and translate press releases in collaboration with brand PR to distribute to local media.
- Write hotels monthly newsletter and internal promotions according to brand standards.
- Analyze user-generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner.
- Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience and optimize ranking.
- Enforce the social media guidelines as defined by the brand.
- Escalate user-generated content, where appropriate, to internal stakeholders.
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands.
- Expert knowledge of English (written, verbal).
- Deep knowledge of an additional language is an asset.
- Demonstarted understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, users.
- Proven track record in PowerPoint and presentation tools and skills.
- Effective experience in social listening tools.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Very high attention to detail.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Great ability to produce community management guidelines and documents that reflect the holistic understanding and implementation of the role of social media and its effects.