NDN is looking for a Content Editor in Kowloon, Hong Kong. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design, edit and source original content for clients’ social media and digital platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Wechat, Website, Mobile Application, etc.
- Improve rich and engaging content both viral, share-worthy content for social media and SEO-friendly content.
- Participate to content direction and concept generation.
- Lead the editorial calendars.
- Operate closely with internal teams for on time and quality delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in English, communications and journalism-related disciplines.
- At least 2-years experience in editorial positions either in media or digital agencies.
- Effective experience in graphic design, video shooting, and editing.
- Demonstrated understanding of and passionate about social media platforms.
- Proficient experience in developing Facebook and Instagram content preferred.
- Fresh graduates with strong passion and skill set to start their career as an editor will also be considered.
- Solid conceptual thinking and attention to detail.
- Strong command of written English. Good written Chinese is an advantage.
NDN is a leading think tank and advocacy organization based in Washington, DC. At the very core of NDN’s understanding of the world is that a “new politics” – driven by enormous changes in demography, media and technology, economics and geopolitics – is being born in the United States and around the globe.