10Pointer is looking for a Content Manager in Delhi, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Responsible for developing and overseeing the procurement of content as well as planning & execution of paid courses and products in the respective category.
- Operate as subject matter experts in the respective category.
- Produce excellent content which involves questions and solutions in the respective test preparation category.
- Share expertise in planning and execute courses in the respective category.
- Lead a team of in house content developers and freelancers to ensure delivery of top quality content in the form of questions, study material etc.
- Work allocation, quality check and feedback for associated subject experts and of procured content from content developers and freelancers.
- On-boarding, training and engagement of freelance subject matter experts for the relevant subject.
- At least experience of 3 years as a content creator/subject knowledge expert.
- Deep knowledge and expertise in the related category.
- Should have appeared or prepared for the related competitive examination; Having cleared the respective exams preferred.
- Strong communication, writing, and interpersonal skills.