Uber is looking for a Content Specialist in Hyderabad, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design, document and maintain the accuracy of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for customer support processes using flowcharts.
- Aid with ongoing large-scale audits of support content to ensure adherence to proper quality standards.
- Use ticket coding to conduct root cause analysis and refine support policies and procedures.
- Improve subject matter expertise in several lines of businesses.
- Proactively recognize opportunities to improve workflow and processes.
- Lead and prioritize steady stream of content requests from multiple teams with short, frequently changing timelines.
- Learn and master multiple knowledge bases and content management tools.
- Be the source of knowledge to train, educate new members in the team and answer questions from stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 1- year work experience.
- Solid and proven expertise in strong, grammatically correct English language skills (both verbal and written).
- Sound eye for detail which includes identifying customer problems swiftly and correctly while solving queries as this can impact company relations.
- Have a problem-solving mindset.
- Outstanding customer obsession mindset with evidence of taking independent and appropriate decisions for the customer.
- Open to work in 24X7 support.
- Willingness to work in shifts.