Gartner is looking for a Content Writer in Gurgaon, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Research, define and collect features for software products across many different industries.
- Research unique information about software products like target market and pricing information, and re-write the description in non-plagiarized format.
- Assure timely completion of projects assigned to you.
- Maintain high standards of data quality and product content.
- Clean data collection and maintenance for productivity reports.
- Estimate a prospective vendor’s ability for fitment on our platform.
- Update vendor login details/descriptions as per the vendor request.
- Exhibit strong service ethic with a robust response rate for all inbound communications.
- Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 months of experience as a professional content writer or in a comparable field.
- Demonstrated understanding of software domain, including markets, trends and business drivers – across IT and business domains.
- Proven track record in dealing with Microsoft Office applications (primarily Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and in Google Suite.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Interest in marketing and technology
- Curious and creative thinkers, with a deep hunger to learn about the various products/software in the market and a willingness to ask questions and develop individually and as a team.
- Capable of quickly identifying grammatical and stylistic inconsistencies in English writing.
- Comfortable conducting thorough research quickly on multiple software categories and gathering data from vendor websites.
- Able to pick out the key points from source websites and organize them into a focused, logical description.
- A good communicator – whether you’re providing suggestions/ideas within a team or to your US peers.
- Have strong work ethics, hardworking, set high goals for oneself, respond well to stretch roles and do not shy away from taking extra responsibilities.
- Understand what is good for the company and always do the right thing, even when no one on your team is watching.
- Strong written English that can be adapted to a specific audience, subject and delivery medium.
- Able to follow the instructions and specifications mentioned in the style guide diligently.
- Able to manage several assignments at once and meet deadlines under pressure.