AspireIQ is looking for a DevOps Engineer in San Francisco, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Plan, review, and develop scalable distributed systems to support the unique engineering challenges faced at AspireIQ.
- Create automation tools and frameworks for on-demand deployment environments, infrastructure provisioning, and service management.
- Operate on our internal tools like monitoring dashboard.
- Manage and maintain cloud infrastructure across multiple cloud providers.
- Define test coverage metrics and setup code quality monitoring.
- Repository organization/VCS management.
- At least 2 years experience building software applications with Python.
- Demonstrated understanding of performance instrumentation and monitoring for SLA management, downtime analysis, and cost optimization.
- Passionate about developer workflow and local development tooling to help engineers work more efficiently.
- Effective experience building a CI/CD promotion pipeline with configuration and secure key management.
- Proficient Linux/Unix administration experience.
- Developed automation and/or configuration management using Ansible, Puppet, Chef or equivalent.
- Able to grow and excel in a supportive and cooperative work environment.