BlackRock is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst in Mumbai, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve data governance and data management.
- Operate with cross-functional teams and data owners to gather data as required.
- Drive SQL queries to analyze data.
- Execute solid data process and guidelines for segmentation of the target audience, and ensuring that they are being followed.
- Report a knowledge base.
- Recognize key repeatable segmentation strategies and implementing solid processes for segmentation in the form of validated pre-built segment templates.
- Assure that is being maintained and followed.
- Direct on the interpretation of marketing data, including email campaign analytics, and provide insight and recommendations to marketing teams.
- Perform reporting based on segmentations defined.
- Utilize refined data for sophisticated personalized campaigns and work with global marketing teams in providing regular insights and recommendations such that all campaigns are backed by solid client insight and intelligence.
- Cooperate with other parts of the org to deliver insights that are tied back to other frameworks.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Effective experience in Advanced Excel & SQL.
- Familiarity with the integration of data from multiple data sources and automation of data processes.
- Proficient experience in guiding adoption of marketing technology across the organization.
- Proven track record in Eloqua or related automation tools
- Strong communication skills.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be self-motivated and adaptable.
- Be focused, well organized.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment, across different time zones, and with different cultures.
BlackRock’s business is investing on behalf of its clients, from large institutions to parents and grandparents, doctors and teachers who entrust their savings to it. It works only for its clients—period.