AXA is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in Hong Kong, Hong Kong. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Run and implement social media and content marketing strategies to build social media communities and enhance the brand digital presence.
- Design and manage social media initiatives with the content site to maximize stickiness and meet business needs.
- Improve and manage engaging content for the content site, social media and AXA digital space, work with content partners to plan, think-up, and produce content.
- Recognize key social platforms and map out priority among Facebook, WeChat, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google +, Line, YouTube, Tumblr and new media channels to proliferate.
- Support interactions with existing customers, KOLs and the general public via social media platforms.
- Determine risk management plan, monitor and response to social media communities feedback.
- Manage social listening to analyze consumer behavior and refine promotion and marketing strategies.
- Direct traffic to AXA’s digital channels via social media, work with platform owners to defined user journey and business conversion funnels.
- Promote and advocate social media usage for frontline employees by sharing best-practice in enhancing loyalty, interactivity and stickiness with customers and prospects.
- Study KPI to ensure overall effectiveness and efficiency on social media platforms and websites.
- Bachelor’s degree in media, public relation, communications, marketing or related discipline.
- At least 8 years experience in digital marketing and social media platform management.
- Solid writing skills in both English and Chinese with creative story-telling techniques.
- Strong sense of current and emerging trends in the social media landscape.
- Good team player to work in a diverse team as wells as collaborate cross-functionally.
- Imaginative and strategic thinking with a can-do spirit.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself on serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the #1 General Insurance provider and the #1 insurance brand worldwide for the ninth consecutive year.