Ngong Ping 360 Limited is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in Tung Chung, Hong Kong. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design and manage digital marketing strategies for web, mobile sites, SEM/SEO, social media channels, leading travel platforms and KOLs to build brand, awareness, engagement and online booking.
- Work as a brand, content and sales champion to bring to live our NP360 brand experience and boost online booking.
- Head the team and digital agencies to track and analyze various business and digital data sources, market and competitors’ trends to generate consumer insights for new opportunities, digital campaigns and performance and budget optimizations.
- Cooperate with sales and marketing teams, digital agencies, production house, other internal and external partners to optimize the whole digital ecosystem including but not limited to the overall digital marketing efforts and digital interface with our visitors.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in marketing, business, digital or a related discipline.
- At least 10 years experience with 6 years’ experience in digital and CRM preferably in the retail industry on a regional scale.
- Effective experience in Google Analytics, CRM, SEO/SEM, and social media channels especially for HK and China market.
- Proven track record in number and data management.
- Familiarity with brand marketing, activation knowledge and consumer insight.
- Fluent in both spoken and written Chinese and English and with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to simultaneously coordinate multiple, high priority projects.
About Ngong Ping 360 Limited:
Ngong Ping 360 Limited (the Company) is a subsidiary of the MTR Corporation. Its principal business is to operate the Ngong Ping Cable Car and Ngong Ping Village. Ngong Ping 360, which consists of a cable car journey and a themed village, is one of the must-see attractions of Hong Kong travel.