Hudson is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist in Hong Kong, Hong Kong. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Develop digital marketing strategies through data analytics and insights, execute digital campaigns and ensure alignment with global guidelines.
- Recognize, track and analyze data from multiple data sources, compose key reports and analysis using SQL and web and data analytic tools.
- Utilize insights and findings to improve the effectiveness of social media marketing, paid & organic ad, and content strategies.
- Produce high-level feedback and suggestions related to conversion funnels, usage and web optimization.
- Promote knowledge of current and upcoming industry digital marketing, analytics trends and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or information management, or a related discipline.
- At least 3 years of digital marketing experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of the digital marketing landscape used to handling big data, and be experienced in web analytic tools.
- Proficient experience in data analytics, insight development and agile marketing.
- Familiarity with social media, content creation, lead & traffic generation and insight development.
- Effective work experience in SQL, Google, Adobe Analytics, Tableau and Power BI would be highly preferred.
- Strong command in written and spoken Chinese and English required.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organizational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses.