HSBC is looking for a Digital Web Editor in Leeds, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design and optimization of required pages ensuring all incoming journeys (regardless of channel) are accounted for.
- Utilize data to further decision making and reporting on the effectiveness of content.
- Aid deliver output based on the editorial calendar and other planned initiatives.
- Analyze and communicate key findings in analytics.
- Lead project work with ad-hoc BAU which comes in.
- Act as a team with Value Added Messaging and optimization colleagues to ensure page real-estate is marked for their initiatives.
- Operate with Analytics teams to ensure correct tagging and MI is gathered to review page success.
- Coach various teams on how to adopt the tools and processes and ensure the processes are being followed.
- Cooperate with business partners (In country Digital teams, CVM, Marketing, Operations, HOST).
- Professional diplomas from CIM and IDM would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated understanding of web publishing tools, content management systems and capabilities and automated translation platforms.
- Effective experience in a translation or localisation environment.
- Expert knowledge of digital ‘best practice’ including SEO, writing for web, optimization and accessibility.
- Proficient experience delivering localized digital content across multiple platforms, especially mobile.
- Deep knowledge of web technology tools such as XML, HTML, Photoshop, and varying digital asset types.
- Proven success in delivering multiple contents –related projects, priorities and vendors concurrently.
- Solid analytical, and planning skills and the ability to work with multiple teams.
- Strong understanding of project methodology, frameworks and best practice and in particular Agile.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues.
- Sound relationship management and influencing skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities.
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all 5 regions (North America, LATAM, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Europe).
- The ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals.