Marconix is looking for an E-Commerce Executive. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Ensure all products are listed and optimized to the highest standards across all active sales channels.
- Grow listing rankings and search results to increase sales conversion and maximize revenue.
- Manage all products on Amazon, Flipkart,eBay, Shopify and other online marketplaces worldwide.
- Identify and measure traffic and sales conversion data to improve the effectiveness of online content and maximize results.
- Identify any problem areas and liaise with relevant departments to improve.
- Research and respond to competitor activity and pricing to protect and enhance current market share.
- Use the in-house multi-channel management system (Channel Advisor) with utmost accuracy.
- Keep each marketplace up to date with the latest products and promotions.
- Generate customer reviews and monitor ratings to protect and enhance marketplace status.
- Proactively reporting to the directors with feedback on current sales and recommendations for new products, pricing and promotions.
- At least 2 years of proven working experience in the same role.
- Proficient experience in creating successful and professional (Amazon, Flipkart and eBay) product listings.
- Effective understanding of increasing listing rankings to improve product visibility and sales conversion.
- Strong commercial awareness with demonstrable results.
- Effective analytical and strategic thinking skills to interpret and report on sales data from marketplaces.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multi projects well under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office specifically (Excel, Word and Outlook).
Marconix is a sales and marketing process outsourcing company in India that provides marketing, sales services, events, media service retail, integrated sales and marketing.