Continuum is looking for an E-Mail Marketing Campaign Manager in Haryana, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate in conjunction with the digital marketing manager to create and execute a global marketing strategy for e-mail and other related push communications.
- Produce creative brief direction for e-mail coordinators and other technical experts to ensure all e-mail creative enhances brand image and communicates effectively to achieve its objectives.
- Manage extensive A/B testing of e-mail strategy, including delivery timing, creative layout, tailored offers, and subject line testing to develop best practices for ongoing email campaigns.
- Supervise internal stakeholder management efforts to ensure campaign deliveries are prioritized according to approved global push communications strategies.
- Head e-mail development through the creative review process, collaborating with internal stakeholders, editorial teams, and capturing feedback from multiple stakeholders while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Estimate the performance of e-mail sends, including the impact of subject lines, segmentation performance, click-thru rates and provide executable recommendations to the global online communications manager to improve future e-mail performance.
- Liaise e-mail plans and successes internally to ensure coordination across channels.
- Oversee and direct quality assurance processes and ensure that the overall e-mail production and send processes are streamlined and managed with zero errors.
- Design reports and in-depth analysis of campaign metrics provided to the client.
- Bachelor’s degree required or master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years in project management and campaign management.
- Demonstrated understanding of e-mail marketing operations, technology, and campaign platforms.
- Proven track record in HTML, responsive email, and PhotoShop.
- Proficient experience as a subject matter expert with in-depth knowledge of e-mail marketing best practices.
- Expert knowledge of online publishing and digital media a plus.
- Deep knowledge of basic SQL and reporting tools.
- Effective experience in working in a global setting.
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple projects.
- Strong communication skills.
- Sound reporting and analytical skills.
- Great ability to create and monitor KPIs.
- Ability to think “outside the box”.
Continuum is a marketing services company with offices in Silicon Valley, New York, Gurgaon and Chandigarh (India). Its mission is to enable its clients to maximize the effectiveness of their marketing operations, to enable them to create marketing leverage.