TravisMathew is looking for a Font-End Web Developer in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Aid with the maintenance of Magento and SAP Commerce builds.
- Complete system administration functions from customer service department including promotional codes.
- Supervise the execution and development of all email marketing.
- Create and develop database driven landing pages for marketing campaigns.
- Help the implementation of A/B testing on applicable platforms.
- Assist other departments with miscellaneous website/development request.
- Produce website maintenance and enhancements.
- Lead projects using Jira.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related experience.
- Minimum 1-year experience in front-end web development.
- Effective experience in e-commerce platforms and content management systems such as WordPress, Magento, or SAP Hybris preferred.
- Familiarity with working with GIT, Github and cloud deployment environments.
- Expert knowledge of latest versions of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Competent in cross-browser testing using tools such as BrowserStack.
- Deep knowledge of SEO/SEM best practices, Google Adwords, Bing Marketing, Social Platforms.
- Proficient experience integrating 3rd party APIs such as Google, Twitter and Listrak preferred.
- Proven track record in Merchandising, A/B testing & personalization preferred.
- Outstanding skills in responsive website design. Bootstrap/Foundation development preferred.
- Great skills with Microsoft Azure Cloud Server preferred.
- Effective experience creating HTML Emails preferred.
- Solid attention to detail and organization skills, including versioning and file structure
- Sound verbal and grammatical skills for direct client communication.
- Ability to maintain design consistency across all pages/platforms.
- Ability to build/develop (from PSDs) from the ground-up and maintain existing websites.