FDP Group is looking for a Front End Developer in Leeds, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Assure projects are rigorously tested across a variety of browsers and devices.
- Produce time estimates based on wireframes.
- Cooperate with a design team to turn ambitious concepts into reality.
- Participate in creative discussions.
- Understood of Agile practices would be an advantage.
- Lead clients of all sizes and have a real passion for digital marketing.
- Stay abreast of trends and advances in the industry.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum 2 years of front-end development experience.
- Demonstarted understanding of primary front-end technologies HTML 5, CSS 3, SASS (&UX/UI capabilities).
- Effective experience with Version Control (git).
- Proven experience and proficiency using cloud-based project management and time tracking tools apps such as Trello and Basecamp.
- Proficient experience with CMS platforms (Ideally SilverStripe).
- Strong multi-tasker – keep calm in a crisis and provide solutions to problems.
- Sound communication skills – in person, via email and on the phone.
- Brilliantly organized.
- A passion for new technologies and an exceptional eye for detail.